How do I register to participate?
To create an account, click here.
Once logged in, you can check your Public Profile. The name and pseudonym fields are public and appear on your public profile as well as next to your proposals, comments and support:
- If you wish to remain anonymous, you can indicate a name and an identifier that does not reflect your first and last name;
- If you wish to contribute on behalf of an organization (association, company, etc.), you can put the name of this organization as a name and/or pseudonym.
Your email address remains private, including from the Platform administrators. Before you can contribute, you must validate your email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to you after registration; remember to check your junk mail if you do not receive a confirmation email from the Platform. Do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com if you encounter any difficulties in registering.
How do I create a proposal?
First of all, you have to log in to the Platform with your account. If you don't have one yet, please follow the registration process described above. When you are on the list of proposals for the desired consultation, you can add your own proposal by clicking on the "New proposal +" button.
You indicate the title and description of your proposal. A comparison step highlights previous proposals that may be similar to yours:
- You can then support them and browse them by clicking on their title;
- If you feel that your proposal is different, you can continue in its publication by clicking on the "My proposal is original" button.
- You have 6 hours after submitting your proposal to edit it.
How do I report inappropriate content?
If you notice that a proposal is inappropriate, you can report it to the Platform administrators by clicking on the flag visible in the title of the proposal, next to the author's name. You will then be asked to specify the problem and to say why this content seems inappropriate to you.
How to contact the site's facilitators?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulties contributing.